About Berglund Toyota
Serving Lynchburg, VA
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Berglund Toyota, you'll discover such conveniences as:
- Commitment to exceed customer expectations before, during and after the sale
- Certified pre-owned vehicles
- Wi-Fi and computer access
- Complimentary shuttle service to work, home or shopping
Traveling To Berglund Toyota
From Lynchburg, VA
Traveling to Berglund Toyota from Lynchburg, VA, will take you less than 15 minutes! From downtown, head northeast on 10th Street toward Main Street. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Commerce Street. Turn left onto Main Street, then turn right to merge onto US-29 BUS S/Lynchburg Espy. Take a slight left onto US-29 S BUS S then make a slight left onto Old Wards Road. Take the 1st left onto Wards Road and Berglund Toyota will be on the right! We look forward to serving our Lynchburg, VA, customers soon!
Located near the eastern edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lynchburg, VA, is a beautiful and vibrant city that proudly showcases its historic past. With an active, friendly community, lots of economic opportunity, various cultural events and a superior school system, Lynchburg proves to be an exciting yet well-rounded and bustling city. In 2006, the state of Virginia was ranked the #1 state in the country to do business in by the Forbes publication, and the city of Lynchburg was rated the fifth best area in Virginia based on the cost of doing business, job growth estimates for the next five years, educational attainment and population. Today, the city of Lynchburg covers an area of 50 square miles and boasts a strong sense of community, historic ties and traditional values. |
Lynchburg, VA, is a bastion of culture with a variety of shopping, museums and entertainment for both visitors and locals alike to enjoy.
- Academy of Fine Arts
- Anne Spencer House and Garden
- Ellington Fellowship Playhouse
- Appomattox Court House National Historical Park: Commemorates the heroic acts which took place in April of 1865 in this, the original village, to bring about the end of the Civil War.
- Historic Sandusky: Built in 1808, this is one of the Lynchburg area's first homes to display the architectural details and refinements characteristic of Federal style mansions.
- Civil War Trails: Lynchburg is home to an impressive twelve sites on the Civil War Trails. Enjoy discovering Lynchburg as you follow these historic markers from downtown, to midtown and beyond.